Flight Schedule for flights from Washington (IAD) to Dallas (DFW)
Whether it’s for an obligation or the sake of your sanity, sometimes you need to get away. Maybe you need flights from Washington to Dallas to attend your cousin’s wedding, to pitch a business idea to your boss, or perhaps simply to treat yourself to a mini vacation. Regardless of the reasons behind packing your bags and needing to find cheap tickets from IAD to DFW, we’ve got you covered here at Flights.com.
We present you with some of the hottest deals on airfare so stop that Google flights search. We want you to spend less on your flight from Washington to Dallas, so you can spend more during your getaway. With Flights.com, you’ll find it simple to land airline tickets with itineraries matching your travel schedule. What’s more, we provide you with all the information you need to confidently make reservations on your family, business, or personal trip.
- In 2009, the occupancy of the average aircraft flying from Washington to Dallas was 75.5%.
- According to FAA databases, the shortest distance for a flight between Washington and Dallas is about 1172 miles.
- According to the FAA in 2009, these carriers operate the shortest flights from Washington to Dallas: American Airlines.
- On this route in 2009, American Airlines operated flights from IAD to DFW using 2 types of aircraft.
- Based on FAA data, it only takes about 165 minutes to fly the shortest flight between IAD and DFW.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to DFW
McDonnell Douglas MD80
McDonnell Douglas MD83
Canadair Regional Jet 700