Flight Schedule for flights from Santa Ana (SNA) to Detroit (DTW)
Scan through flights from John Wayne Airport (SNA) to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) for the upcoming week. Sort the list by any column, and click on a dollar sign to see the latest prices available for each flight.
Whether it’s for an obligation or the sake of your sanity, sometimes you need to get away. Maybe you need flights from Santa Ana to Detroit to attend your cousin’s wedding, to pitch a business idea to your boss, or perhaps simply to treat yourself to a mini vacation. Regardless of the reasons behind packing your bags and needing to find cheap tickets from SNA to DTW, we’ve got you covered here at Flights.com.
We present you with some of the hottest deals on airfare so stop that Google flights search. We want you to spend less on your flight from Santa Ana to Detroit, so you can spend more during your getaway. With Flights.com, you’ll find it simple to land airline tickets with itineraries matching your travel schedule. What’s more, we provide you with all the information you need to confidently make reservations on your family, business, or personal trip.
- The longest flying aircraft flying from Los Angeles, CA to Ann Arbor, MI during the 2009 year was a AirbusNdustrie's A319 flown by Northwest Airlines.
- Back in 2009 there was just one airline company operating flights between Los Angeles and Ann Arbor.
- The most recently built aircraft flying from SNA to DTW in 2009 was AirbusNdustrie's A319 flown by Northwest Airlines. The A319 took flight for the first time in 1997.
- An interesting bit of trivia: Did you know that 25,334 seats were available on flights from SNA to DTW in 2009? Sitting in those seats, about 22,807 passengers flew on regular flights from SNA to DTW.
- Did you know that in 2009 the smallest aircraft flying from SNA to DTW was flown by Northwest Airlines, and was the Airbus Industrie A319 with 110 seats.