Flight Schedule for flights from Sacramento (SMF) to Ontario (ONT)
Scan through flights from Sacramento International Airport (SMF) to LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT) for the upcoming week. Sort the list by any column, and click on a dollar sign to see the latest prices available for each flight.
Whether it’s for an obligation or the sake of your sanity, sometimes you need to get away. Maybe you need flights from Sacramento to Ontario to attend your cousin’s wedding, to pitch a business idea to your boss, or perhaps simply to treat yourself to a mini vacation. Regardless of the reasons behind packing your bags and needing to find the cheapest flights from SMF to ONT, we’ve got you covered here at Flights.com.
We present you with some of the hottest deals on airfare, encouraging you to skip forking out a fortune for your airline tickets elsewhere. We want you to spend less on your to flights, so you can spend more during your getaway. With Flights.com, you’ll find it simple to land discount tickets with itineraries matching your travel schedule. What’s more, we provide you with all the information you need to confidently make reservations on your family, business, or personal trip.
- Did you know that the largest aircraft flying between Sacramento and Los Angeles was flown by Horizon Air, and was the Canadair RJ-700 with 70 seats.
- Did you know that in 2009 the smallest aircraft flying from SMF to ONT was flown by Horizon Air, and was the Canadair RJ-700 with 70 seats.
- The longest flying aircraft flying from Sacramento, CA to Los Angeles, CA during the 2009 year was a Canadair's RJ-700 flown by Horizon Air.
- Back in 2009 there was just one airline company operating flights between Sacramento and Los Angeles.
- An interesting bit of trivia: Did you know that 70 seats were available on flights from SMF to ONT in 2009? Sitting in those seats, about 20 passengers flew on regular flights from SMF to ONT.