Flight Schedule for flights from Raleigh/Durham (RDU) to Greenville (GSP)
Scan through flights from Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) to Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (GSP) for the upcoming week. Sort the list by any column, and click on a dollar sign to see the latest prices available for each flight.
Whether it’s for an obligation or the sake of your sanity, sometimes you need to get away. Maybe you need flights from Raleigh/Durham to Greenville to attend your cousin’s wedding, to pitch a business idea to your boss, or perhaps simply to treat yourself to a mini vacation. Regardless of the reasons behind packing your bags and needing to find the cheapest flights from RDU to GSP, we’ve got you covered here at Flights.com.
We present you with some of the hottest deals on airfare, encouraging you to skip forking out a fortune for your airline tickets elsewhere. We want you to spend less on your to flights, so you can spend more during your getaway. With Flights.com, you’ll find it simple to land discount tickets with itineraries matching your travel schedule. What’s more, we provide you with all the information you need to confidently make reservations on your family, business, or personal trip.
- Way back in 2009, 30 passengers flew from Raleigh to Greenville. Today, this number has significantly increased.
- In 2009, we learned that ExpressJet Airlines flew around 30 passengers from RDU to GSP.
- In 2009, the occupancy of the average aircraft flying from Raleigh to Greenville was 60%.
- The most recently built aircraft flying from RDU to GSP in 2009 was Embraer's EMB-145 flown by ExpressJet Airlines. The EMB-145 took flight for the first time in 1996.
- Did you know that the largest aircraft flying between Raleigh and Greenville was flown by ExpressJet Airlines, and was the Embraer EMB-145 with 50 seats.