Flight Schedule for flights from Jacksonville (JAX) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Scan through flights from Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) for the upcoming week. Sort the list by any column, and click on a dollar sign to see the latest prices available for each flight.
Whether it’s for an obligation or the sake of your sanity, sometimes you need to get away. Maybe you need flights from Jacksonville to Fort Lauderdale to attend your cousin’s wedding, to pitch a business idea to your boss, or perhaps simply to treat yourself to a mini vacation. Regardless of the reasons behind packing your bags and needing to find the cheapest flights from JAX to FLL, we’ve got you covered here at Flights.com.
We present you with some of the hottest deals on airfare, encouraging you to skip forking out a fortune for your airline tickets elsewhere. We want you to spend less on your to flights, so you can spend more during your getaway. With Flights.com, you’ll find it simple to land discount tickets with itineraries matching your travel schedule. What’s more, we provide you with all the information you need to confidently make reservations on your family, business, or personal trip.
- The most recently built aircraft flying from JAX to FLL in 2009 was Boeing's B737-4 flown by Air Greenland. The B737-4 took flight for the first time in 1990.
- In 2009, we learned that Delta Airlines flew around 252 passengers from JAX to FLL.
- Way back in 2009, 381 passengers flew from Jacksonville to Fort Lauderdale. Today, this number has significantly increased.
- In 2009, the occupancy of the average aircraft flying from Jacksonville to Fort Lauderdale was 68.63%.
- Did you know that in 2009 the smallest aircraft flying from JAX to FLL was flown by Air Greenland, and was the Boeing B737-4 with 68 seats.