Flight Schedule for flights from Des Moines (DSM) to Little Rock (LIT)
Scan through flights from Des Moines International Airport (DSM) to Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (LIT) for the upcoming week. Sort the list by any column, and click on a dollar sign to see the latest prices available for each flight.
Whether it’s for an obligation or the sake of your sanity, sometimes you need to get away. Maybe you need flights from Des Moines to Little Rock to attend your cousin’s wedding, to pitch a business idea to your boss, or perhaps simply to treat yourself to a mini vacation. Regardless of the reasons behind packing your bags and needing to find the cheapest flights from DSM to LIT, we’ve got you covered here at Flights.com.
We present you with some of the hottest deals on airfare, encouraging you to skip forking out a fortune for your airline tickets elsewhere. We want you to spend less on your to flights, so you can spend more during your getaway. With Flights.com, you’ll find it simple to land discount tickets with itineraries matching your travel schedule. What’s more, we provide you with all the information you need to confidently make reservations on your family, business, or personal trip.
- An interesting bit of trivia: Did you know that 50 seats were available on flights from DSM to LIT in 2009? Sitting in those seats, about 25 passengers flew on regular flights from DSM to LIT.
- The longest flying aircraft flying from Des Moines, IA to Little Rock, AR during the 2009 year was a Canadair's CRJ-2/4 flown by Northwest Airlink.
- On this route in 2009, Northwest Airlink operated flights from DSM to LIT using one type of aircraft.
- In 2009, we learned that Northwest Airlink flew around 25 passengers from DSM to LIT.
- The most recently built aircraft flying from DSM to LIT in 2009 was Canadair's CRJ-2/4 flown by Northwest Airlink. The CRJ-2/4 took flight for the first time in 1997.